TuzBiber’s Dark Comedy Night is here! This night will be full of offensive and dark jokes, probably some jokes will never see the light of the internet so you can hear them only this night!
If you think some subjects are too sacred to make jokes about… please don’t come to this.
Join us on this very special English Dark Comedy Night Out in Istanbul on the 21th of November at 9 PM at Aylak Bar Kadikoy and leave all of your sensitivities behind!
MC: Orhun Timur
- Orhun Timur is a Turkish comedian who’s been performing in Los Angeles, various west coast cities, NYC and Boston for the last 7 years. He grew up in Kadıköy and recently became American. So naturally, he returned to Istanbul. He tells deeply personal stories, loves riffing and crowd work and thinks a comedian’s act should mold with the audience moment to moment. He loves laughter but prefers strong reactions to tepid laughs…
- Berkin kırbıyık is a young Turkish guy who is very confused about the world. He has decided try to understand the world through comedy. He'll try to do this until he is 80. After 80, he'll stop because thats just too old. So, you better hurry if you want to see him make a fool of himself
- Saman Tinati a hilarious guy we found on the street, which explains his hair, he's come all the way from Iran and grew up in Australia, where many comedic legends are raised.
- Aysegul Frame is an Oxford graduate comedian. She lived on 4 different continents and met people and animals from over 150 different nations, however now she is back to her only home Turkey, İstanbul.
- Ege Oztokat is a stand-up, improviser, and writer. She trained long-form improv and she performs with her improv troupe. She hosts two Turkish podcasts. She can’t sing but insists on doing so.
The show will be hosted at Karga Bar Kadıköy. This event is entirely in English and for adults only – 18+. TuzBiber’s rights are reserved to do last minute changes on the lineup of the shows. The last call for attending the show is 30 minutes after the show start or your tickets will be cancelled. The tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets may be available at the door depending on the capacity (cash only)